The SensIQ touchless light curtain system provides touchless anti-trap passenger protection: As soon as objects are detected in the entry area or a passenger is in the process of entering the vehicle, the doors are prevented from closing.
A combination of parallel and crossed infrared beams monitors the door area. As soon as any one of these beams is blocked, a switching pulse is generated: The door opens again or is kept open.
In this way persons and objects in the risk area are actively detected. A collision between the closing doors and passengers is avoided and the dragging of a trapped passenger or object is effectively prevented.
In contrast to all other systems, SensIQ touchless is directly integrated in the finger protection profile of the door. The benefit: The area directly in front of the door can still be used without triggering the system and keeping the door open.
The design of the SensIQ touchless light curtain
- The rubber finger protection profile is located directly on the door's leading edge
- An impact protection is positioned on the secondary closing edge
- A foot protection edge is also installed
- The light curtain directly monitors the entry area
SensIQ touchless can be integrated in the finger protection profile, can be screwed onto the door panels or can be installed to the side of the door in the portal.
SensIQ touchless benefits
- The touchless monitoring takes place directly at the leading edge of the door which makes the space in front of the door area accessible without triggering the system
- Holding bars can also be positioned as desired
- SensIQ touchless can be installed in straight, curved and angled doors
- System function is automatically monitored and maintenance free
- Costs are reduced as no door leaf attachments or additional fittings in side coverings are required
Head of Rail & Bus Business Unit
Tel. +49 731 - 9360 958