for hand hygiene
We manufacture dispenser and pump systems made of plastic or polyurethane (PUR) on the basis of customer specifications. These systems are used in industrial settings, in public washrooms and in hospitals – wherever high hygiene standards must be maintained or an individual design is desired.
We support the complete manufacturing process – from the original idea, to its development, to the final delivery of the finished product. Close consultation and coordination with our customers are particularly important to us to ensure that the delivered products correspond exactly to their wishes and requirements.
Our dispenser systems
Our closed dispenser systems fulfill all aspects of the Robert Koch Institute guidelines. We develop and produce dispenser systems to meet individual customer requirements in all areas where design and/or hygiene is especially important. Our dispenser systems are closed and unvented. The core element of the system is our patented evacuating bellows pump that is made entirely of plastic. This pump is capable of evacuating a wide range of containers – even hard plastic bottles – while still maintaining a vacuum until the container is completely empty. This prevents air and contaminants from entering into the system and protects the contents from microbial contamination and quality deterioration.
The design options in these dispenser systems are very extensive. Shape and color can be selected by the customer as can the activation system (for example via the cover, a push button, a lever or with a no-touch system).
Our closed dispenser systems ...
- Meet the hand hygiene guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute
- Are easy to clean with their smooth surfaces and contours
- Are equipped with a hygiene monitoring system
- Can be operated via a push button, lever, system cover or with a motion sensor for touchless use
- Allow for the use of fluid, foam or spray pumps in one system without replacing or adapting the dispenser
- Have a level indicator
- Can be replaced at any time – even with existing systems – thanks to the customer-specific adapter rear panel
- Enable easy exchange of containers even in tight spots due to the clever opening system
HÜBNER pump systems
Clever solutions for disinfectants, liquid soaps, creams and pastes. To meet especially demanding hygiene standards, we have developed pump systems that already fulfill the planned guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute for hygiene requirements in dispenser systems.
Our system works using an inverted container. The disposable container with the solution that is to be dispensed is placed in the dispenser unit upside down. The pumping action allows the container to be emptied nearly entirely. Because a vacuum is maintained in the container throughout the entire emptying process, neither air nor contaminants of any sort can enter into the system. The contents is thus protected against any deterioration in quality.
One system with multiple applications
Our pump systems are designed to function as fluid, foam and spray pumps. Depending on the intended use, they can be filled with disinfectants, soaps, creams or pastes. The standardized exterior dimensions minimize the effort needed for filling. When a pump needs to be exchanged this saves time and money.
For disposal, our systems do not need to be taken apart because all of the components are made of recyclable material. In addition, the spatial volume of waste is minimized through the collapse of the container during evacuation.
HÜBNER pump systems
- Fulfill the hygienic guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute
- Are suitable for soaps, creams, pastes and disinfectants
- Are equipped with fluid, foam or spray pumps
- Have standardized dimensions for easier handling
- Allow for effective emptying of the container
- Have a low volume of waste after the container has been emptied